Monday, March 8, 2010

Popular Pick up Lines

  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  • Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
  • Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?
  • Are you a magnet coz I’m attracted to you.
  • "Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
    room?"
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
    Christmas?
  • Is that bruise from when you fell from heaven?
  • Would you touch me so I can tell my friends that an angel has touched me?
  • The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
  • How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be called McGorgeous!
  • See my friend standing over there? He wants to know if you think I am cute!
But I always create something funny according to the surrounding or circumstance... It's easy to go by COMPLIMENTING, it could be anything; her works, clothes, looks, style, fashion,

No comments:

Post a Comment