Monday, March 8, 2010

You can Make her Change

It was when I was doing a research in Europe, there was a Spanish girl working at robotics lab, she was tall, and slim but she was not that attractive for many guys because of the way she used to put outfits on her; geeky specs, red lipsticks, jeans jacket, wavy hairs, but there was something she could do with her to make guys run after her easily because she was tall, slim (very sexy figure) but only thing she wasn't putting her on a right style. I used to go to her lab and see her there working like other computer geeks at the lab, she used to say only Hi to me nothing else. She was the only girl working in that lab among many guys, one day I thought of talking her, I went close to her desk started the conversation:

Me: Hi,
Her: Hi, How are you? (typical in Spanish English)
Me: Good, Thanks, Yourself?
Her: Alright, A lot of work here...
Me: Can I ask you a question? Do you have a mirror at your place?
Her: Yes, Why?
Me: How big is that?
Her: On the closet, it looks Okay
Me: Don't you see yourself on the mirror?

(She turned RED now and every guys in the room were looking at us and that made her even more nervous and she was terrified and started thinking what was wrong with her)

Her: I do... ( Embarrassingly... thinking) , But why?
Me: Have you ever thought of becoming a model or getting into movie, this is not the place for you, this place is for those guys (I pointed my finger to all those geeky guys in room), said to her let them work, it's not you supposed to be doing all these stuffs, take off your this glass, make hairs, get rid of jeans jacket and sneak into this room and show these guys what you are meant to be born for...

After I told her, she took a long breath and her face was blushing, there was a big smile on her face and then she started talking very nicely to me...

Few days after that I met her on the way when she was heading to her lab, she came closed to me and hugged me with the HI, I was wondering, I almost did not recognize her cos she put contact lenses on her eyes, and nice sweater, made her hair straight, sneakers and the jeans... wow! Your Mirror worked now huh? I asked
She smiled and asked me If I was going to the XXL party?
Yes, I replied and I met her at the party and we danced too ;)

You can Make her Change, give her a confident, simplest way to give a girl confident is to give her compliments, it could be anything, You can just pick up a probe too, her shirt, or mouse pad, pen, painting on the wall, even the clouds, smile,


No comments:

Post a Comment